A320 Rated and Non Type Rated First Officers Aer Lingus Ireland
Aer Lingus vient d’ouvrir une session de recrutement de First Officer avec ou sans QT A320/321 basé en Irlande.
- A valid EASA issued ATPL (or frozen ATPL)
- A current ME/IR
- MCC qualification
- EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
- Provide 2 verifiable references
- English Language Proficiency level 5 or higher
- Permanently eligible to live and work in the EU with an unrestricted worldwide passport.
- Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure
- Possession and demonstration of the key competencies outlined below
- Highly motivated and keen to take responsibility and accountability
- Strong leadership potential with well developed teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in English, spoken and written
- Proven Interpersonal skills that fit with the Aer Lingus value
- A broad awareness of our customers’ expectations
- Flexible and adaptable with an enthusiastic and positive attitude to change
- An understanding of a pilot’s influence on commercial priorities
- A Safety focus consistent with our ‘Just Culture’ model
- Applicants who hold a current Airbus type-rating
- Multi-crew commercial experience or 500 hours
Sunday 29th October 2017
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a sign of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
A vos CV !
source : aviationjobs.me